Monday 4 February 2013

10 Things You Wouldn't Know

I feel tired of hiding behind a mask I don't even like, but yet not brave enough to take it off. Luckily, you guys have never seen my mask because I've never seen you. But, I digress and present you with this:

10 Things You Wouldn't Know About Me Just By Looking (or even talking to me for a while without getting to know me really, really well for a long time)

1. I am incredibly stubborn to the point of mulishness.

2. I am a perfectionist, but not the good kind. If something screws up, I either want to give it up or restart it but since I'm stubborn I keep going while hating it anyways. In other words, if something doesn't work out perfectly, I'm not a happy camper.

3. I like writing, but I don't do it as much as I should. I've been writing fiction since I was 8.

4. I have written, co-directed, and performed 4 of my own plays. 

5. When I was 12, I had around a six-month battle with anorexia that left me at around 5'6" and under 100 lbs. To this day, even at 5'9" and 130 lbs, I still see parts of myself as fat and ugly, and I still feel bad eating anything unhealthy.

6. I'm pretty much the klutziest person you will ever meet.

7. I get mildly ridiculously good grades in school and I honestly don't find it that hard. Over 95 % good. 

8. I play violin at an ARCT level and Piano at a Grade 9 Level and sing badly too.

9. I have perfect pitch.

10. I learned to read at age 4. 

No comments: