Wednesday 12 December 2012

Aftermath

I realize that aftermath sounds like a depressing title. And I'm not depressed. More, just super tired from staying up till 11:30 dancing. Yes, that means I had a good time at the banquet. 

It was a little awkward, coming parading into the dinner with all the boys waiting for us. But PC was sweet, and nice. No, the awkward part was the dancing bit. It was all fine until the first slowdance. It was all fine until PC asked me to dance during the first slowdance. I protested a little, but then I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I said yes.


Hang on--you're probably thinking, "What? She actually is going out with this nice and funny guy who she actually wanted to go with and she doesn't even want to dance?"


Yes, well, I said I was confusing. I just didn't know about the whole physical contact thing. Not to mention the fact that I can't dance.


But I said yes. And, well, to be honest, all I can say is it was awkward. We never got too close, which was nice for me, but it was just odd to have a guy's hands on your waist and just swaying to the beat. I couldn't look him in the eyes very much ... and I feel bad about that.


I honestly don't know whether or not I like him 'like that'. And apparently, according to G., he doesn't know either. I don't know why, but I find this oddly comforting.


I have to go sleep so I'm not a zombie tomorrow.


Thanks for reading, you all. 

No comments: