Tuesday 4 December 2012

Falling ... Into What?


I don't like liking people. I've said that already. But it's worth saying again. 

Sure, there's good things. But with my cynical perspective, they are far outweighed by the bad. It freaking sucks waiting for forever for a message and then spending hours trying to interpret the meaning from 3 sentences. It's not fun to be jealous when you spot your crush talking to any other girl. And the endless hours of wondering ... well, those are just the worst. 

Which is why I really, really don't want to fall for PC.

But I think I might be. 

And that freaking sucks. 

But what's worse?

I think he might actually like me too.

And that just makes it that much harder not to like him.

Not to mention the fact that we're going to banquet together.

And exchanging gifts.

And quite possibly slowdancing.

Why is it that something that seems so simple at one moment can suddenly become so complicated the next?

No comments: